Monday, June 24, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Well I've been off the grid, so to speak, for a little over a week.  We have been moving, painting, working, cleaning and running errands non-stop.  I've gotta say, not relaxing at all, but the best holiday I've ever taken. 

We have successfully {almost complete} rennovated the new house, or home I suppose.  There is no 'old house' anymore just our home.  Everything is so fresh and new and exciting.  Everything in our house is organized! I have space, TONS of space.  Paige has space, Hubby has space.  We are in heaven. 

Also, recently I applied for and accepted a new position within Access Credit Union.  I am soon to be part of our loans team.  Not a lender yet, but the first step on that journey. 

If that wasn't enough change for you - we also brought home a puppy yesterday! He is adorable and we are all very much in love with this little fuzzball.  His name is Bauer and I am most excited about going home to see him at lunch!  

Before and after pictures of the house to come after the bathroom is finished {drywall mud takes FOR-ever to dry!}

xoxo

~t

No comments:

Post a Comment