Friday, April 26, 2013

Party Time

I have some pictures to share with you guys - not nearly as many as I would like though.  My un-preparedness has thwarted me again.  I don't have any pictures of the room all set up or any of the food table or the cake (which is ok because although it tasted great it was nooot pretty).  I tried my best but I guess I'm not a very good party planner.  Everyone has said it was good and they had a good time which is great!  Most importantly Paige had fun!  Paige got to see a room full of people she loves and that is the MOST important thing!  She also was spoiled rotten!!  Her summer is going to be a great one!  I can't say this enough, I really can't but THANK YOU to everyone who came, gave Paige a gift, sent a message or thought about our little fam-jam on her birthday or this past weekend! We love you all!!   Ok the good stuff, party pictures!!



Craft Time!


Duck face at such a young age...


Aunties!


Grandpop's


Cake fun!
{I didn't know it but she was swiping icing the whole time people were taking pictures :/}


Spoiled <3 Loved


Mastering new wheels!

xoxo

~t

No comments:

Post a Comment