Friday, March 29, 2013

Restrictions

I haven't posted a weight loss entry in awhile. It's because there hasn't been a lot to say. I have been tracking with my weight watchers app (most of the time) but I haven't really been making it a priority. I say this because here's where I could offer 100 excuses but the reality is excuses are for people who need them. A person that I follow on Instagram (savannah nuveux creator of the muffintopless website) suggested instead of saying "I don't have time to exercise" try saying "I didn't make exercising a priority today." This is the truth.

So because I've let it fall by the wayside my weight has been stable but not losing for the last few weeks. This week I decided to shake it up. I am doing 1 week of eating all my points plus values with trying to eat as few bread and grain products as possible. This means loading up on proteins, healthy fats, dairy and of course fruits and veggies. I wanted to see if it made a difference. I decided I've read and researched as much as I can about different diets, healthy foods, types of exercise, clean eating etc. Now it's time to see what works for my body.

Today I decided to do a weight check and even I was shocked I have eaten all of my points each day and haven't exercised and I'm down 3 lbs since Wednesday. The thing about today is its Good Friday. For us Catholics that means no meat besides fish. Today will be tricky I think. No bread and no meat. Yikes. But totally worth it for another 3 lb loss by Wednesday. Fingers crossed I can stay out of the goodies!

Happy Easter everyone!

~t

No comments:

Post a Comment